- 1 Wholly Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Pizza Sauce
- 24 Pepperonis
- 60 Mini Pepperonis
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 6 oz Shredded Organic Reduced Fat Italian Cheese Blend
- Defrost pizza dough completely. Preheat oven to 425°F and spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out into a thin layer. Use a cookie cutter and cut rounds out of the dough, slightly larger than the size of the muffin cup.
- Stretch and press cut dough into muffin cups.
- Place a pepperoni at the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Add 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce to each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle each cup with Italian seasoning.
- Add organic reduced fat Italian cheese blend to each cup.
- Top each pizza bite with mini pepperoni.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until dough is golden brown, and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Image Courtesy of grainchanger.com