- 1 Wholly Gluten Free 9" Pie Shell
- 3 Cups Blueberries
- 3 Cups Peaches (sliced)
- 3/4 Cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cassava Flour
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Precook Wholly Gluten Free Pie Shell according to the package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients.
- Fill your pie shell with the fruit mixture.
- Place the pie back into the oven and cook 35-40 minutes until filling is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and set on a cooling rack until pie has cooled enough to cut.
Image Courtesy of garlicandzest.com