- 1 Wholly Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball
- 3-4 tbsp Basil Pesto
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 3 tsp Olive Oil (to brush)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Roll out the Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball with a rolling pin on a worktop into a rectangle. Cut in half to make two small rectangles.
- Start spreading the pesto on top of the rolled-out dough. Make sure to leave a little space on the edge. Add the chopped mozzarella on top, if desired.
- Roll the rectangle lengthwise.
- Lay dough on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. If it doesn’t fit exactly right, lay it diagonal.
- Cut the dough in half, lengthwise.
- Turn both halves of the dough with the cut side up and then start braiding.
- Keep in one long braided line or wrap it all the way around to make a circle.
- Brush the top with a small amount of olive oil.
- Add a little more chopped mozzarella on top, if desired.
- Bake for about 30 min.
Image Courtesy of ticklingpalates.com