- 1 Pack Wholly Gluten Free Pie Shell
- 1 Pack Wholly Gluten Free Fudge Brownies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened (or favorite vegan/dairy-free alternative)
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk or Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk)
- 3 Eggs (or Baking Egg Replacer)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350º F
- Mix cream cheese and condensed milk together until smooth.
- Stir in the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Pour Batter into thawed pie shell.
- Cut up brownie into small pieces and drop into the pie throughout.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted an inch from the edge comes out clean.
- Serve warm.