- 1 Wholly Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball
- Olive Oil Infused with Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 6 oz Mozzarella
- 6 oz Prosciutto
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1 Ball Burrata
- Balsamic Glaze
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Let the dough ball defrost then roll out to your prefered thickness (Recommended to make it pretty thin).
- Coat the pan with olive oil before adding dough.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of the dough and spread it around.
- Add sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Add prosciutto, arugala, and burrata.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle on red pepper flakes.
Recipe and image courtesy of @theyogamindset on Instagram.