- 1 Wholly Gluten Free Pie Shell
- 8 tbsp Salted Butter (Softened)
- 2 oz Unsweetened Good Quality Chocolate (80% Cacao)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Place the unwrapped prepared pie crust on a baking tray + set aside.
- In a small sauce pot, melt the butter + 2 oz. chocolate over low heat. Stir until just melted + remove from the heat. Add in the sugar + brown sugar. Stir until combine + they start to melt. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in each egg, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the flour + salt until full incorporated. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pie crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the center is set. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or powder sugar – OR add them all! Enjoy!
Photo and Recipe courtesy of @kat_arthurs_chef on Instagram.