- 1 Wholly Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese (divided)
- 1/3 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (plus a little more for greasing and brushing)
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 6 oz Breakfast Sausage (cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 4 Strips Cooked Bacon (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper (sliced into strips)
- 6 Eggs
- Flaky Sea Salt (to taste)
- In a large bowl knead the Wholly Gluten Free Pizza Dough Ball.
- Transfer the dough to a greased baking sheet and press to fit the entire surface of the pan.
- Scatter the sausage, bacon and red pepper over top of the dough, and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of grated cheese. Let sit while you preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Make six 3-inch balls of crumpled tinfoil and lightly grease them with olive oil.
- Press the balls into the dough in 6 places to make small wells. Transfer to the oven and bake until lightly golden, approximately 15 minutes.
- Take the flatbread out of the oven and discard the tinfoil balls. Crack an egg into each well and season with flaky sea salt. Return to the oven and bake until the eggs have just set, but the yolks are still runny, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush with olive oil. Cut into squares and garnish with chopped parsley and thyme, then serve.
Image Courtesy of thekitchn.com